We have been busy! From expanding our pop up workshops to prepping our brand new studio, we thought it was about time to take a break and give you a major update!
We received the keys to our space in July and have been on the go ever since.
In true DIY fashion, we (my husband and I) did everything on our own, including learning all the good, the bad and the ugly about refinishing concrete floors.
We hand made all the crafting tables in the studio and everything else was assembled, installed and obsessed over with a little help from my friends. And while it’s not perfect and we learned a lot along the way, I am super proud to finally unveil a sneak pic of our new studio!
The opening of this studio is a major milestone for us culminating from over three years of market research, pop up workshops, social media lessons, late nights, and everything else that goes into starting a business. My literal blood, sweat and tears have gone into opening this studio and it’s hard to believe the time is almost upon us. And with the opening of the studio, we have some important information for all of our loyal Crafters:
- Our in-studio workshop schedule will include our five favorite class workshops plus one seasonal workshop that will change monthly.
- Our regular workshops will include wood signs, block printing on a variety of mediums (think tote bags, tea towels and notebooks), leather crafting, jewelry stamping and, of course, glass etching. The designs for wood signs and glass etching will change on a monthly basis, which means if you see a design you really want to make, make sure to register because it could be gone the next month! This is our way of keeping our workshops fun and fresh without overwhelming our Crafters with too many options.
- From time to time, we will partner with other local makers and artists to host guest workshops. These workshops are typically nonrecurring.
- If there’s one thing I love, it’s a good theme party (bonus if it includes dressing up!). By having our own space, we are able to host a variety of fun crafty theme parties (such as our upcoming Mean Girls and Harry Potter-inspired craft parties). If you have a theme you think would be perfect, just shoot me a message and let me know!
- We love private parties! Whether it’s a baby shower, corporate team building event, alumni event, or even a fundraiser, Crafthouse is the perfect venue to have your next event. We will even work with you to curate a project you and your group will absolutely love.
That’s all for now! Thank you to all of our followers, crafters, collaborators and supporters thus far. We couldn’t have done it without all of you, but the work isn’t done yet. In order for us to continue our journey, please continue to share our page and your favorite workshops and, don’t forget to sign up for our rewards program to earn $$$ toward free workshops!