Crafthouse Studios offers private workshops both onsite and offsite for bridal showers, birthdays, neighborhood gathers, corporate events, baby showers, bachelorette parties or even just because parties.
- Choose your favorite craft from our workshop selection. You may even customize your project as desired.
- Adult parties may be booked any day or night of the week, space permitting
- Children’s parties may be booked any morning or afternoon of the week, space permitting
- You will have complete access to our DIY studio and Crafters for up to 3 hours
- We take care of set up and clean up.
- We provide all supplies and materials, plus cups and corkscrews
- You are welcome to bring your own food and beverages
- We provide a private link for you and you guests to sign up.
Corporate Team Building Events
Spark your team's creativity with a one-of-a-kind corporate event that builds confidence and leaves your team inspired. Crafthouse Studios will work with you to curate the perfect workshop for your group to create not only a project they can be proud of, but also lasting moments with their favorite coworkers. Choose from one of our suggested group projects or contact us to customize one of your own!
See all private party options here. Custom projects may be made available upon request. Private parties must be booked at least two weeks in advance. All private parties require an 8 person minimum plus a $75 reservation fee. The studio can hold up to 30 guests. We will waive the workshop fee for hosts of parties with 12 or more guests. If you do not have 8 guests, please see our alternative VIP option below or your group is welcome to join any of our public workshops.
Ready to book your private party? Click here. Once your private party has been booked, we will contact you to curate your party and provide a link for your guests to sign up. Have more questions? Click here to contact us and we will work with you to craft your unique experience.
Kids' Parties begin at $25/child and require an 8 person minimum plus a $75 reservation fee. The party host may select their own project and designs and their fee is waived once 12 reservations have been made. All parties last 2 hours, and include a half hour set up time and a half hour take down time. Hosts may bring their own cake, decorations, food, etc. Have more questions? Click here to contact us and we will work with you to craft your unique experience.
Let us come to you! Offsite parties require a minimum of 8 guests. Cost of the workshop is the same as in-studio workshops, plus a $40 convenience fee due at time of booking. Workshops are two hours long and require access to the space 30 minutes prior and after the workshop to allow our Crafters time to set up and clean.
Ready to book your offsite party? Click here. Once your party has been booked, we will contact you to curate your party and provide a link for your guests to sign up. Have more questions? Contact us and we will work with you to craft your unique experience.
Don’t have the minimum number of people to have a private party? No problem! You have two options:
- Sign up your small group in a regularly scheduled public class. Let us know in the “Additional Notes to Seller” and we will set up a section for your group.
- Pick your project and your night. You will have your very own VIP section set up in the class with a food/beverage table available to just your group. We will open registration to the public. We require 4 non-refundable reservations paid within 24 hours of booking. VIP party reservations cannot be cancelled as there is a 4 reservation minimum requirement for us to put the class on the calendar for you. All sales are final. VIP Parties may be booked any day/night of the week.
Fundraising and Community Events
Our workshops are also perfect for foundations, charities, sports teams and more. We provide a fun and creative way to raise money for your foundation or group. Contact us for more details.